- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition is allowed to stage a rally on November, 7th2008-11-05 12:49
In Tbilisi Mayor's Office the united opposition of Georgia obtained a license to stage a protest action on November, 7th. "We also received a law extract that determines the limitations for this case. To be precise, it's forbidden to interfere with state organizations work, to break in buildings, to use explosives, to block off traffic, e.t.c.", - said Kacha Kukava, one of the leaders of the conservative party, informs IA Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The participants are: the Conservative, the People's Party, the Movement for United Georgia, the Republican Party, the National Forum, The Way of Georgia and the Laborites.
One year before, on November, 7th ,2007 , the rally of opposition was dispersed with clubs and tear gas. The coming action is the first anniversary of that event. It is expected to take place on the square in front of the Parliament.
The action starts on 2 p.m. (Georgian time) and grow to the scale of manifestation. Demonstrators are going to walk to the President's residence in Avlabari and hand the petition with their demands to the administration. The schedule of the further opposition protest actions will be published soon.