- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mamsurov reappointed to the post of the head of North Ossetia2010-04-29 15:35
At today's extraordinary parliament meeting the delegates of North Ossetia voted for vesting Tajmuraz Mamsurov with the authority of the head of the republic for the second term.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As RIA Novosti reminds, President of Russia Dmitriy Medvedev proposed to reappoint Mamsurov as Head of North Ossetia for another term on April, 23.
Mamsurov's candidature was named by the Russian President's Authorized Representative to SKFO Alexander Khloponin who arrived to Vladikavkaz specifically for that purpose.
There were 66 deputies at the meeting. 61 voted for Mamsurov, 5 voted against him; there were no abstainers.