- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mayor of Tbilisi reproached Medvedev to incompetence2008-11-05 16:24
Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi, called today's statements on the war in Caucasus by Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, "incompetent"», informs «Our Abkhasia».gt-en-newsitem-inside
«Medvedev's statements are, to put it mildly, incompetent. Actually, the less this or that leader of the country consumed with secret theories, the better for that country», - Ugulava said.
Let us remind that today the President presented his annual appeal to the Federal Assembly and mentioned the events occurred in the Caucsus in August were the consequence of the US Administration unilateral policy. "It must be confessed - the Tskhinval tragedy is also a consequence of a conceited, intolerable to critics and preferring unilateral decisions course of the US Administration ", - Medvedev said.
The President underlined that Russia, together with other countries, is ready to withstand hardships, "but it's necessary to create mechanisms to block faulty, egoistic and sometimes even dangerous decisions of some international community members ", Medvedev stated.