- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Abkhazia does not regret his choice2010-04-30 12:54
Leader of Abkhazia Sergey Bagapsh stated that the republican authorities made the right thing having invited the Russian border guards and having signed an agreement of the joint actions on protecting the state border of Abkhazia, IA Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russian border guards are protecting not only the borders of Abkhazia but of the Russian state as well, - he said. - We have invited them here to maintain peace and stability. The problem lies not only with Abkhazia; the point is how the situation will develop in the entire Caucasus, so the issue goes beyond the borders of our republic".
At the same time, Bagapsh said that the Russian FSS is ready to enroll the citizens of Abkhazia wishing to do military service in the Russian Border Troops and that the republic is much focused upon the development of its own border troops.
In the opinion of the president, Abkhazia has decided on Russia with which it is building political, economical and just common friendly relations.