- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia: FSS Border Administration established in Abkhazia2010-04-30 15:22
Today is the anniversary of signing an agreement on the joint efforts on protecting the border of Abkhazia and establishing the Russian FSS Border Administration in the Transcaucasian republic, IA Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This year, Russian FSS Border Administration was established in the Republic of Abkhazia; the administration successfully solves all the tasks it is facing; the main task is ensuring the safety of the external frontiers of the Republic of Abkhazia and creating favorable conditions for the republic's peaceful development", - Russian Ambassador to Abkhazia Semen Grigoriev underlined.
Head of the regional FSS Border Administration Nikolai Lisinski added that if someone had been thinking of turning the history backwards before the border guards came, these illusions must be dispelled by now.
On his part, Abkhaz leader Sergey Bagapsh underlined that the presence of the Russian border guards in Abkhazia "will throw cold water on those hotheads that are apt to destabilize the local situation".