- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi will be divided into hospital clusters2010-04-30 18:00
Tbilisi is going to be divided into hospital clusters with a new modern hospital to be built in each sector, Prime Minister of Georgia Nikolai Gilauri informed today, GeorgiaTimes correspondent in the Tbilisian capital reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Thus, we will cover the entire city with the net of modern hospitals with the help of the state and private sector", - Gilauri explained.
According to him, negotiations on the reconstruction of the republican hospital are already held with the investor in one of the clusters, Saburtalo. The investor is a Canadian company promising to invest over 30 mln dollars into the project.
In Digomskiy cluster, the state is repairing the republican hospital and clinic named after Zhvania. According to Gilauri, in a year, the cluster will comprise 14 various clinics that will be privatized by the clinics' teams. The construction of a new AIDS and Infectious Pathology Center sponsored by Global Foundation will be started in the same cluster.
The construction of a new clinic in the territory of the 1st City Hospital (Aramyantsa) will be completed by the end of the year; the clinics will serve the Tbilisians since the next year's beginning. A new multi-profile hospital, an ophthalmology and neurology clinic, will be built in Ortachala.