- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gachechiladze promised to “cast Merabishvili into hell”2010-04-30 18:34
In the course of today's protest action held before the Parliament of the county, leader of the Defend Georgia movement Levan Gachechiladze promised to "cast Minister of Internal Affairs Vano Merabishvili in hell", GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"However, this day will go on according to a beautiful scenario", - he added.
Today, the Georgian opposition blocked the traffic on the Freedom Square in Tbilisi and the adjoining streets. According to one of the protesters' leaders Levan Gachechiladze, in an hour, the traffic will be resumed, Rosbalt reports.
According to preliminary assessment, about three thousand people are taking part in the protest action today. The people that gathered in the center of the Georgian capital demand that the authorities should free political prisoners, stop persecuting the people on political grounds and announce the amnesty of the confined women and minors.