- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli is ready to use the law of power2010-04-30 19:27
Leader of the oppositional Movement for Fair Georgia Zurab Nogaideli has stated that he is ready to use the law of power and pass on to provocative acts in case the local elections are stolen, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If the scenario of Georgia's development implies the authorities appropriating 65 percent of votes and our putting up with this fact, I openly state that we are not going to bow to that, - the oppositionist underlined. - If the law has no power, then it will be the law of power. I am going to use all the leverages available or even venture a provocative act".
Nogaideli is sure that the authorities have tailored the electoral system to their own needs. "The election administration is ready to realize any wish of the authorities. It is very easy to manipulate the voting lists but the main thing is the intimidation of the people", - he believes.
At the same time, Nogaideli underlined that over 80 percent of the Georgian population support the idea of restoring relationship with Russia. "Why do they think so? Because the steps we have made in this direction have brought definite result, - leader of Movement for Fair Georgia said. - Everyone knows very well that the liberation of the teenagers from Tskhivali and the resumption of charter flights to Moscow is our merit".
He also mentioned that Georgia will not be able to get united by means of another senseless war like that of 2008. "The people can see it clearly that we are capable of restoring the relationship with Russia and we will make this relationship even better as soon as we come to power", - Nogaideli promised.