- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yakobashvili: Georgia joining NATO is a settled question2008-11-06 10:44
Temur Yakobashvili, the State Minister of Reintegration, is sure that his country will certainly be a member of NATO in the future.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It will occur, whether Georgia receives a membership action plan or not. "This question is settled", - he stated significantly to the journalists on Wednesday.
According to Yakobashvili, countries often become NATO members after the Intensive Dialogue program; and there is no direct connection between receiving a membership action plan and automatic member hood. There were cases of the countries that received the member action plan, but didn't join the alliance, Interfax quotes Yakobashvili.
Besides, Georgia got a unanimous affirmation of NATO members that will certainly join the alliance. "Possibly, Georgia will be offered a new system of joining NATO", - The Minister stated.