- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Affairs Minister officially visits Greece on November, 6-7th2008-11-06 12:11
On November, 6-7th, Ekaterina Tkeshelashvili, Georgian Foreign Affairs Minister, officially visits Greece, RIA -Novosti informs, alluding to the source in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of this visit, Tkeshelashvili meets Georgios Surlas, the Greek Parliament vice Speaker; and her colleague, Dora Bakoyanni. After the negotiations the Foreign Ministers of both countries hold a press-conference.
The Georgian Minister is going to put emphasis on the discussions of the situation in Georgia after the events of August 2008, on the work of the EU observers.
Meetings in the Fund of Europe and Greek Foreign Policy with representatives of scientific-political elite and international experts are also included in the plan of Tkeshelashvili's visit.
One more planned meeting is the one with local and international journalists.