- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Number of parties willing to participate in the protest action on November, 7th , increases2008-11-06 16:36
The number of parties willing to join the protest action on November, 7th , in Georgia, has increased. The coming action is the first anniversary the events dated November, 2007.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One year before, on November, 7th, 2007, the rally, organized in Tbilisi by the United Opposition, was dispersed by the authorities.
"I call everyone, who do not like what is happening in Georgia now, everyone, who wants better life and change for peace, comfort and prosperity - join the protest action", - claimed Guguli Magradze, the leader of Georgian Women Party for Justice and Equality .
According to "Novosti-Gruzia"(News-Georgia), Georgy Gachechiladze, chairman of the Green Party of Georgia, claimed to be ready to participate.
"The anniversary of these events makes a stir in the country now. It was a barbarian act of Saakashvili's rule against Georgian people, and, surely, the Green Party, one of the leading political organizations in Georgia and Europe, cannot just stand aside ", - Gachechiladze stated.
According to the latest data, participant parties are: the Conservative Party, the Labour Party, and the Movement for the United Georgia, the People's Party, and the "New Rights".
At the same time, David Usupashvili, the leader of the Republican Party, cannot say exactly whether his party participate or not.
"We are neither organizers nor initiators of the action. We had a bit different meaning about the format and purpose of the action in such a situation, but we respect the decision of our opposition colleagues. Republicans are ordinary citizens, and everyone will make his own decision. In their decisions they are free", - Usupashvili stated.