- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian Foreign Ministry asks the EU to reconsider observers’ mandates2008-11-06 17:11
The South Ossetian Foreign Ministry called the work of European observer mission ineffective.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In connection with recent alarming events the Foreign Ministry of South Ossetia must draw the attention of all the interested sides, and , in first line, the EU administration, to the ineffectiveness of the mandate, obtained by the EU mission in Georgia", - statement of the Ministry, issued today, Interfax informs.
"The Foreign Ministry of the South Ossetia again proves the inexpediency of European observers presence on the territory of South Ossetia and ask the EU administration to reconsider the mandate of their observers on the Georgian territory in order to ensure suitable for the security of the region effectiveness of their work ", - quotation from the statement.