- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Four international organisations to monitor elections in Georgia2010-05-05 10:51
18 local and 4 international organisations will monitor self-governance bodies' elections in Georgia on May 30th. These organisations have already submitted applications, CEC informed - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Among them - the European Centre for Minority Issues, OSCE Monitoring Mission and British embassy to Georgia.
Among the Georgia monitors: New Generation-New Initiative; Just Elections and Democratic International Society; Georgian Young Lawyers's Association and others.