- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian government won’t be resigned – Kokoyty2010-05-05 11:18
The resignation of the government of South Ossetia is out of question at the present moment, claimed Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yet today the South Ossetian parliament will conduct a session and discuss the issue of distrust to the government headed by PM Vadim Brovtsev.
Yesterday Amiran Dyakonov, the the chairman of the committee for legislation and local self-governance? reminded that "in the course of 6 days the Parliament must consider the issue, otherwise the proposals turns void."
Last week Speaker Stanislav Kochiyev received the request from a group of parliamentarians. On April 30th the parliamentary commission was formed to investigate the activities of the government. MPs suspect it of misuse of budget means. Besides, they are discontent with the fact the budget 2010 and program of social and economic development haven't been presented to the parliament.
Brovtsev himself denies any accusations of misuse of budget money. He mentioned the Ministry of Finance of South Ossetia reports monthly. The PM added the reconstruction works are conducted under strict control of the Ministry of Regions of Russia, and four inspections of the Chamber of Accounts of Russia revealed no misuse of money, allocated from the Federal Budget to the budget of South Ossetia.