- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
France to allocate Georgia EUR 705 0002010-05-05 12:27
The government of France will allocate Georgia EUR 705 000 of financial aid. It was announced at today's sitting in the Ministry of Economic Development of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was attended by Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister for Economic Development, his deputy Georgi Karbelashvili, representatives of ADPI [French company] and Eric Fournier, the ambassador of France to Georgia.
Financial aid, allocated by the French side, is intended for research works in the framework of project for rehabilitation and expansion of runway in Tbilisi airport.