- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The blast in the centre of Vladikavkaz is supposedly a terrorist act2008-11-07 10:52
The blast of a minibus in the centre of Vladikavkaz is supposedly a terrorist act, and the explosive device might have been placed no in a bus, but on a bus stop, RIA-Novosti informs, alluding to Alla Akhpolova, the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs press-service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The blast is likely to be a terrorist act. The rear windows of the minibus are not broken, and it excludes the version of a gas cylinder blast", - she said.
Earlier the republican Foreign Affairs Ministry reported of the two versions considered: a gas cylinder blast and a terrorist act. The accident occurred near the Central market of the city, in one of the most populous streets of Vladikavkaz.
According to Akhpolova, the manner of the blast and the damage caused by it to two Gazelles witness that the blast took place on the bus stop.
"According to the tentative data, the blast is likely to take place not inside the minibus, but on the bus stop ", - she said.
Now the groups from the Investigative Direction of the Investigative Committee by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Prosecutor's Office work on site.
According to Akhpolova, the Investigative Direction initiated legal proceedings.
The Russian Federation Prosecutor's Office Investigative Committee informed that the blast was classified as "terrorism". According to the latest data, 11 people fell victims. According to the Criminal Code of the RF, this crime can be classified as "murder and terrorism" (article 205 and article 105, part 2. The investigation fell under control of The Russian Federation Prosecutor's Office Investigative Committee.