- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vote of no confidence to South Ossetian government was removed from agenda2010-05-05 14:39
Vote of non-confidence to the government of South Ossetia headed by PM Vadim Brovtsev was removed from agenda of the South Ossetian parliament, source in the Cabinet shared - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The point of vote was removed, but the vote on establishment of commission for parliamentary investigation of the government's activities in 2009-first quarter of 2010 in the aspect of targeted use of budget means, was raised," he said.
The source added most MPs voted for establishment of the commission.
Parliament of South Ossetia must have considered the issue of non-confidence to Brovtsev's government today.
Yesterday Amiran Dyakonov, the chairman of the committee for legislation and local self-governance reminded that "in the course of 6 days the Parliament must consider the issue, otherwise the proposals turns void."
Last week Speaker Stanislav Kochiyev received the request from a group of parliamentarians. On April 30th the parliamentary commission was formed to investigate the activities of the government. MPs suspect it of misuse of budget means. Besides, they are discontent with the fact the budget 2010 and program of social and economic development haven't been presented to the parliament.
Brovtsev himself denies any accusations of misuse of budget money. He mentioned the Ministry of Finance of South Ossetia reports monthly. The PM added the reconstruction works are conducted under strict control of the Ministry of Regions of Russia, and four inspections of the Chamber of Accounts of Russia revealed no misuse of money, allocated from the Federal Budget to the budget of South Ossetia.