- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia 2009 report was presented in Tbilisi2010-05-05 16:04
A group of Georgian experts, members of House of Free Opinion NGO, finished its research, entitled Georgia-2009.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They conducted analysis of official statistic data - Novosti-Gruzia. "The results of the research say we must save population of Georgia, agriculture, and our future generation, and no World Bank and similar organisations will help us," the statement spread at the introduction of the report, says.
The document also mentions that "no power [in Georgia] managed to work out a suitable program for country development and prospect plans for its cultural and spiritual development, as well as satisfaction of vital demands of population."
"Due to low qualification of the authorities [since 1991] and serious political mistakes Georgia is in deep political and economic crisis," experts say.
Givi Talakvadze, Ph.D., highlighted "the results of our research are quite worrisome" and added the time Georgia must return its foreign debt exceeding USD 3 bn, is coming.