- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO experts to train Georgians guarding of energy objects2010-05-05 17:08
Today in Tbilisi and international seminar with participation of NATO experts was opened. At the seminar a wide range of issues, concerning energy security of Georgia, will be discussed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Seminar participants include Georgian analysts and experts, representatives of the authorities and diplomatic corps - RosBalt.
The participants will discuss issues of energy security, impact of economic crisis, NATO role in global energy security.
NATO experts noted the issue of energy security is very pressing for Georgia due to its geopolitical location - important alternative energy routes cross the country.
"The issue is very important for Georgia itself, as well as all the European-Atlantic space," said Vice PM Georgi Baramidze. He highlighted NATO pays much attention to energy security; and Georgia's cooperation with the Alliance in this sphere is very important.
Seminar in Tbilisi will last for 2 days.