- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
There’s no political crisis in South Ossetia – Kokoyty2010-05-06 10:13
There's no governmental or political crisis in South Ossetia, stated its leader Eduard Kokoyty in the address to the government and parliament - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He expressed his support to a group of MPs, who raised the issue of non-confidence vote to the Cabinet. "Ignorance and inertness of some ministers blocks the work of the government and frames the chairman of the government," he highlighted.
Kokoyty also expressed his support to PM Vadim Brovtsev and called on him to be stricter in personnel issues.
The South Ossetian leader urged to make the due conclusions and perform own responsibilities honestly.
"Decisions of a certain kind are ready. The issue of activities of some ministers and some state unitary enterprises will risen in a most serious way, including the criminal aspect," he added.
The decision on vote of no confidence to the government of South Ossetia, which parliamentarians suspect of misuse of budget money, will depend on the results of investigation of the special parliamentary commission, aimed to study the activities of the Cabinet.
The commission started work yesrerday. The results of the investigation will be reflected in a report, said Amiran Dyakonov, the chairman of the committee for legislation and local self-governance.