- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian ministry: situation around South Ossetian government is heated from outside2010-05-06 12:17
The negative information background around the possible resignation of South Ossetian government is created mostly outside the region.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In South Ossetia itself it's practically not felt, stated Roman Panov, the deputy Minister of Regional Development of Russia - RIA Novosti.
Several days ago the vote of no confidence to the government of South Ossetia was included in the agenda of the parliament, but yesterday it was removed.
"At yesterday's meeting with the president [of South Ossetia, Eduard Kokoyty] we complained the negative information background isn't heard. Work goes on, government works, Mps work, there's normal criticism, there're normal healthy interrelations", said Panov, monitoring in the Ministry the reconstruction of South Ossetian objects, suffered August 2008 war.
He highlighted the Ministry and leaders of South Ossetia positively assesses the work on reconstruction of the region and reminded the four inspections by the Chamber of Accounts of Russia revealed all the flaws were quickly corrected.