- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia is indignant about PACE decision2010-05-06 14:35
The Foreign Ministry of Abkhazia expressed indignant over the decision to confirm adherence to previous resolutions over situations in Sokhumi and Tskhainvali. The decision was made in the course of PACE spring session, held in Strasbourg from April 26th to 30th - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Previous PACE resolutions were of biased character, in any way exculpating Georgia of creating tensions in the region and beginning of conflict in South Ossetia and Abkhazia, and these resolutions cannot be seen as an objective approach to solution of existing problems," today's statement of the Foreign Ministry of Abkhazia says.
The Ministry believes PACE again demonstrated the absence of constructive proposals for settling conflicts between Georgia and South Ossetia, and Georgia and Abkhazia.