- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Roberto Cavalli appraised Saakashvili’s style2010-05-06 16:20
Roberto Cavalli, the famous fashion designer, arrived in Tbilisi for a Fashion Week [starts on Friday].gt-en-newsitem-inside
He was received by President Mikheil Saakashvili, and liked the way the Georgian leader was dressed.
"Several weeks ago we held a Fashion Week and are holding in now. Perhaps, we should urn Tbilisi into a fashion capital in this part of the world?" he asked. Saakashvili also said the guest he has many admirers, and narrated about the cultural heritage of the country.
Cavalli, in his turn, noted that for him staying in Georgia and doing something in a new situation is interesting. He also noted Saakashvili was dressed in quite a dignified way.
The Italian fashion designer presented the Georgian leader a blanket, which Saakashvili decided to hang on the wall, as, according to his own words, he has no time for sleep.