- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Protest manifestation held in Kutaisi2010-05-06 16:55
Today representatives of Georgian opposition staged a protest briefing in front of Kutaisi Mayor's office - Interpressnews.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Opposition condemned actions of law enforcement structures in the course of Mikheil Saakashvili's stay in Kutaisi.
According to Mamuka Mgvdeladze, the local leader of the New Rights party, President's guards dealt shortly with two women, who came to a meeting with the President.
The briefing was also attended by the New Rights party, the Conservative, the Labourites, Party for Justice, and Nino Burjanadze's supporters.
Local opposition members claimed they would respond with protest actions.