- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia will soon receive first 200 mln of aid from Russia2010-05-06 17:31
Russia will soon allocate Abkhazia the first tranche of financial aid for building objects of infrastructure in the territory of the region, said Roman Panov, the deputy Minister of regional Development of Russia. According to tentative data, it amounts about RUB 200 mln [about USD 6.6 mln] - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We hope that in the nearest week-month the financing will be started. The first tranche will depend on the objects which will be ready most from the point of view of the documents. It will be about no less than 200 mln," Panov said.
He also noted that RUB 3 bn [about USD 100 mln] for social and economic development of Abkhazia are included in the budget. Money will be spent on building roads, water supplies systems, energy objects, construction and reconstruction of educational, medical and cultural establishment.
Panov concluded that Russia plans to spend about RUB 11 bn [appr. USD 366 mln] for the plan of development of Abkhazia in 2010-2012.