- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Manifestants declared a “general national impeachment” to Saakashvili2008-11-07 17:44
The participants of the protest action organized by united radical opposition, declared a "general national impeachment" to the Georgian President, Mikhail Saakashvili».gt-en-newsitem-inside
The initiative came from Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the Labour Party, the manifestants supported him, Our Abkhasia informs.
According to Natelashvili, Saakashvili's dismissal is the only way to save Georgia.
Should Saakashvili be dismissed in time, the tragedy of 2008 wouldn't occur.
«Tskhinval region, as well as Abkhasia, will surely be returned, including the territories lost during Saakashvili's rule», - mentioned the Leader of the Labour Party.
Netelashvili also noticed that "in Mikhail Saakashvili's vault lies a document, that confirms the ownership of the Rustavi 2 TV company».