- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dzidziguri fired at ruling party supporters2010-05-07 12:38
Last night Zviad Dzidziguri, a Tbilisi Mayor candidate from opposition, started firing at people gluing posters of the ruling party on the walls of his house - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the incident he refused to answer journalists' questions.
Previously Dzidziguri was nominated a Tbilisi Mayor candidate by the National Council and claimed the necessity to restore relations with Russia.
"National Council and 80 per cent of Georgia's population support the idea of restoring relations with Russia," he said and added that Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II also campaigns for restoration of relations.
Dzidziguri thanked everyone who supported him for Tbilisi Mayor candidate, and Koba Davitashvili - for Sakrebulo [city assembly] chairman candidate, and expressed hope primaries will be held not only for self-governance, but for further parliamentary, presidential and other elections.