- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prosecutor’s Office to interrogate Dzidziguri2010-05-07 14:26
The Prosecutor's Office of Georgia started investigation of the yesterday's incident near the house of Zviad Dzidziguri, the Tbilisi Mayor candidate nominated by the National Council - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Justice spokesperson, Khatuna Iiosava, everyone the investigation will see as involved the case, will be interrogated.
Koba Davitashvili, the People's Party leader, highlighted Dzidziguri was beaten up by "sonders", sent by the government.
"The incident, occurred yesterday near Dzidziguri's house, isn't connected with gluing posters, - Davitashvili said. - Near his house he was met by robust sonders, who dealt shortly with him. As we can see, the authorities decided to punish us for the yesterday's action, and that's why dozens representatives of sonderbrigaden laid in ambush. But, naturally, journalists who arrived on site, were shown children instead of sonders," Davitashvili said.
Davitashvili said Dzidziguri really fired several shots, but to the side of sonders, not United national Movement activists.
According to previous messages, last night Zviad Dzidziguri, a Tbilisi Mayor candidate from opposition, started firing at people gluing posters of the ruling party on the walls of his house.
After the incident he refused to answer journalists' questions.