- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dzidziguri can be sentenced to 4-7 years2010-05-07 17:15
According to Georgian lawyers, in case the guilt of Zviad Dzidziguri, the Tbilisi Mayor candidate, nominated by the National Council, will be proves, and he will be charged, the opposition member can be sentenced to 4-7 years of imprisonment - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This punishment is implied by the legislation, in accordance with which the incident can be interpreted as a disorderly conduct with the use of firearms or other weapons," Tamara Mirtskhulava said.
Previously Georgian TV companies said Dzidziguri protested against gluing posters of the ruling party on his house and shot at the billstickers. Criminal case over hooliganism brought.
Today the Central Electoral Commission of Georgia announced Dzidziguro wouldn't excluded from the list of candidates.