- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chairperson of the PACE Committee on Migration, Refugees and Population officially visits Georgia2008-11-10 12:04
On November, 16th , the PACE Committee on Migration, Refugees and Population chairperson, Cornelia Ionker officially visits Georgia, Our Abkhazia informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of this visit, Sukhum, Gali, Tskhinval, Zugdidi, Gori and other places are planned to be visited. The delegation holds meetings organized by the UN military observer mission and the ICRC. On November, 19th the delegation meets representatives of international organizations and representatives of non-governmental organizations.
Ionker conducts negotiations with the Public Defender of Georgia, Sozar Subari, the chairman of the Parliamentary Committee for Human Rights and Civil Integration, Georgy Arsenishvili, the chairman of the Parliamentary Committee for European Integration, David Darchiashvili, and the chairman of the Supreme Court of Georgia, Konstantin Kublashvili. Meeting with the deputy State Minister of Reintegration, Elena Tevdoradze, and the Minister of Refugees and Resettlement, Koba Subeliani, are planned.