- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry informs of subversion in Gori region2008-11-10 12:34
Georgian Foreign ministry confirms the information on another subversion, occurred this morning in Gori region (Georgia).gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, the blast occurred in Dvani, at about 07:15 a.m. (Tbilisi time). The accident occurred when the Georgian Foreign Ministry special unit men were patrolling the territory.
The policemen noticed an Ossetian flag in the settlement and tried to remove it. At this very moment the mine exploded, explains the Georgia Public Television .
Two policemen died at the site of the blast. The second police group that arrived soon, was blown up by the second mine. One policeman is seriously wounded and placed in the Gori hospital. Two policemen are slightly wounded.
The governor of the Shida Kartli region, that comprises the Gori district and adjacent to the zone of Georgian-Ossetian conflict, Vladimir Vardzelashvili, called this event a terrorist act and a subversion, aimed to deteriorate the situation in the region.