- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia will not share the positions of the countries proposing dialogue with Russia2008-11-10 13:20
Georgia isn't going to share the positions of the countries that support relationships with Russia. "We cannot share the positions of the European countries that consider the resumption of dialogue with Russia», - said Irakli Kavtaradze, the first deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Committee for External links.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, when occupation army is still in Georgia, it cannot agree to these European countries that still want to conduct negotiations with Russia. «There are countries that strongly deny dialogue resumption because Russia has not already fulfilled the cease-fire agreement », - Kavtaradze said. But there is no single point upon this position, the MP underlined.
Foreign Ministers of European Countries meet today in Brussels to discuss this issue, Trend News informs.