- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia denies its participation in today’s blast2008-11-10 15:35
South Ossetia denies its participation in today's blast that blew up Georgian policemen in Dvani, situated in immediate proximity to the conflict area, reports on the phone Irina Gagloyeva, the head of the Information and Press Committee of South Ossetia, RIA -Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"South Ossetian law enforcement bodies has nothing to do with anything occurring on the Georgian territory. Ossetian side is not anyhow connected to the accident in Dvani. Georgian side spreads misinformation to compromise South Ossetian side", - Gagloyeva said.
According to the previous data, two Georgian policemen died and three were wounded this morning, in a Georgian settlement Dvani. As the local people mentioned, they were trying to remove an Ossetian flag and were blown up by a mine. The injured were sent to a military hospital in Gori.