- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE delegation comes to Moscow to discuss Caucasian conflict2008-11-10 16:26
The Presidential Committee, one of the governing bodies of PACE, visits Moscow on November, 13th -14th .gt-en-newsitem-inside
The purpose of the visit is to assess the situation after the aggravation of the Georgian- Ossetian conflict, said on Monday the officer of the Assembly on the phone.
«The Presidential Committee, that consists of the General Secretary of the Assembly, Louis Maria de Puch and the heads of five leading political groups, holds its guest conference in Moscow and meets the representatives of Russian delegation in the Assembly», - he explained, RIA-Novosti informs.
According to the source, the visit is «planned in the course of fulfillment of the resolution on Russian-Georgian relationships, adopted on the autumn session».
Last week the Committee visited Georgia.
It\s important to mention, the issue of Russian-Georgian relationships was the central one for the Assembly session held in October. The result of the three-day discussion was the resolution that included the petition to nullify Abkhazia and South Ossetia recognition by Russia.