- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
GFK to hold exit polls in Georgia2010-05-11 12:17
GFK, the biggest research company in Europe and world, will hold exit polls at Georgian self-governance elections, announced Giya Chanturia, the Public Broadcaster director - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's a very competent and serious organisation with many years of experience in the sphere," Chanturia said and added it co-works with 100 countries of the world, it's a partner of BBC, public TV of Germany, Switzerland, and Hungary in such surveys.
Chanturia highlighted the decision to hold exit polls was made due to special interest to direct elections of Mayor's elections. The survey will be conducted at 50 stations, over 30 000 electors will participate.
The elections to self-governance bodies will be held in Georgia on May 30th.