- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU mission called the blast in Dvani an “attack” on policemen2008-11-10 17:03
The EU observer mission in Georgia condemned today's accident in Dvani, that killed two and wounded three Georgian policemen.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Hans-Jorg Haber, the head if the mission issued a special statement, in which he underlined the necessity of thorough and unbiased investigation of the event and severe punishment for the guilty.
«We are extremely worried with the Dvani attack, which killed two and wounded three policemen. We convey our condolences to the families of the dead and hope that the wounded will get well soon», - Haber stated.
According to his data, the EU mission representatives have already visited the site of explosion, who learned that the blast was followed by a skirmish.
«Today's attack on the policemen creates a risk of ever further escalation of this tense situation. We call all the sides to investigation and taking measures to prevent such provocations in the future », - Haber's statement.