- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Peter Semneby arrived in Tbilisi2010-05-11 12:45
This morning Peter Semneby, the EU special envoy to South Caucasus, arrived in Tbilisi with a visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of this visit he will meet with representatives of the government, opposition parties, NGOs - Georgia Times correspondent.
According to government representatives, the main topics of discussion are announced the elections of May 30th, situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Semneby himself marks out the topic of forthcoming elections and highlights the EU does everything to let these elections be just and democratic.