- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Survey: Georgian citizens trust Ilia II most2010-05-11 14:00
According to the survey of the National Democratic Institute of America, Ilia II, the Catholicos Patriarch of Georgia, is the most trusted person with the population of Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Then come Georgian army, police, President Mikheil Saakashvili and the ruling party the United National Movement. It's worthy noticing Georgian opposition occupies the 22nd place.
2500 Georgian citizens participated in the survey.