- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Electoral Code will be changed2008-11-10 17:27
The current Election Code of Georgia will be reformed, stated the representatives of the National Movement , the ruling party of the country, says Civil Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament, this question was discussed on the meeting of the Crisis council representatives with the President Saakashvili on November, 8th.
It's worth mentioning that the demands to reform the electoral system came from main non-parliamentary opposition parties.
«I should notice that the reforms in the Electoral code that we consider, were planned months ago, and they have to do nothing with early elections», - Bakradze mentioned.
He underlined that the reformed Electoral code will reflect «all the recommendations given us by international organizations after elections».