- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and USA signed memorandum in sphere of education2010-05-11 15:25
Dimitri Shashkin, the Minister of Education, and Jonathan Conley, the USAID mission head, signed a memorandum of understanding in the sphere of information system of teachers - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The aim of the information system is assistance with the Ministry of Education and Sciences in planning financial and administrative resources," Shashkin said. "The project will favour exchange of information between agencies and their effective functioning," he added.
He noted that for the first time a memorandum, implying creation of one digital base of students, has been signed.
"This program will render assistance in exact calculation of students, development of modern technologies and effective management," Shashkin concluded.