- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is going to start “long and hard struggle for the liberation” of the lands2008-11-10 17:46
Mikhail Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, states that Georgia under no circumstances put up with presence of Russian army "on our territory", Interfax quotes the Georgian leader.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We'll do everything not to yield occupant provocations", - said Saakashvili today in Akhalkalaki, as he commented the situation around Perevi, where on weekend armed forces of South Ossetia entered Russian roadblocks.
"We must understand that Georgia started a long and hard struggle for the liberation of its lands. In this struggle we must act with our partners", - Saakashvili said.