- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European Commission received a mandate for agreement on association with Baku, Yerevan and Tbilisi2010-05-11 17:43
The council of the Foreign Ministers of the EU countries issued the European Commission a mandate for conduction negotiations on making bilateral agreements on association with Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Agreements on association, not implying the EU membership, will be substituted with bilateral agreements on partnership and cooperation.
According to Catherine Ashton, the EU High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, making agreements on association opens the South Caucasian countries a prospect of political association and gradual economic integration with the EU on the basis of Eastern Partnership program implementation.