- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian PM again reports growth of economy2010-05-12 10:12
Georgian economy keeps growing, started PM Nikoloz Gilauri at yesterday's sitting of the government - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the PM, most remarkable growth is seen in banking sector, where amounts of deposits and credit portfolios increased.
In April 2010 the index of real estate registration increased by 43 per cent [in comparison to the same period of 2009], and is by 5 more in comparison to April 2008.
The index of car sales increased by 30 per cent and reached the index of April 2008.
"All these data give us reasons to state our economy is steadily growing, and by very fast pace," the PM said.