- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gulashvili intends to open a representative office of his movement in South Ossetia2010-05-12 11:31
Malkhaz Gulashvili, the head of Georgian Times media holding and People's Orthodox Movement , had fled to Tskhinval and stated the intention to open a representative office of his movement in that city - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Here I'll hold meetings on my behalf and plan to open People's Orthodox Movement, and will be back to Tbilisi in the nearest time," he said.
Previously Gulashvili confirmed his staying in Tskhinval with his son. He reached the city bypassing a checkpoint to Leningori region of South Ossetia.
He said he made decision to flee after his son had been attacked. "My son was assaulted, my child was wanted to be raped, but he managed to escape the car," Gulashvili said.