- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament will consider an amnesty bill in a few days2008-11-11 10:26
David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian Parliament, believes it would be reasonable not to postpone adding the amnesty bill to the agenda.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Bakradze, an extraordinary meeting of parliament, devoted to this issue, must be held this week, the News of Georgia agency informs.
To November, 23rd, the day of the Rose Revolution, up to 3 thousand people are planned to be amnestied. Moreover, a number of prisoners will be pardoned.
"I think, this initiative is very positive, good and well-timed. The result must be the possibility to return and reintegrate into society for people, who are not socially dangerous", - Bakradze said.