- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clash of Armenians and border guards occurred in Georgia2010-05-12 14:00
Armenians, living in Chanakhchi, fought and took back their neighbours, detained for violation of a state border - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Andranik Konyan and Giulnara Murandyan were detained by Georgian border guards on May 7th. They both are citizens of Armenians, and have Georgian stamps in passports giving right to settle in Georgia.
Nevertheless, they were arrested and taken to Opreti, the neighbouring village, where border guards' checkpoint is located.
Neighbours of the detained came to help, had a clash in Opreti, ad in result the young people were released. Yet the passports of Konyan and Muradyan remained with the board guards.