- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dzidziguri turned to the U.S. ambassador2010-05-12 16:51
Zviad Dzidziguri, the leader of Georgian Conservatives and Tbilisi Mayor candidate turned to John Bass, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia, with a request to prevent conduction of exit polls by Edison Research company - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the view of Dzidziguri, exit polls in Georgia are already discredited, as the American company held them by request of Imedi and Rustavi 2 [Georgian TV companies].
"Society knows pretty well these results were rigged, - he noted. - And holding exit polls plays into government's hands".
Opposition leader turned to Bass with a request to give the aforesaid organisation a recommendation to hold no exit polls as it will obstacle its gaining authority.