- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gulashvili believes Liberty Institute controls mass media2010-05-13 10:53
In the view of Malkhaz Gulashvili, the head of Georgian Times media holding and People's Orthodox Movement, claimed the Liberty Institute, in Georgia financed by Soros Fund, controls all authority structures and main Georgian mass media - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Liberty institute, though more suitable will be "Darkness Institute" fights with Georgian traditional values, - he mentioned. - They advocate immorality, homosexualism and smearing Christian saints ".
He added the Liberty Institute can be called a forge of today's government staff. "I believe they are a cause of all trouble of the Georgian people, because their ideology rules Georgia now, and their ideology led to war with Tskhinval. Till this institute is in Georgia, there will be no rest for either Georgian people or all Caucasus".
Previously Gulashvili had fled to Tskhinval and stated the intention to open a representative office of his movement in that city. He said he made decision to flee after his son had been attacked. "My son was assaulted, my child was wanted to be raped, but he managed to escape the car," he said.