- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is one of the leaders in the per cent of pirated software2010-05-13 12:39
According to study of IDC and Business Software Alliance (BSA), Georgia in the shot list of 3 stats with the highest level of pirated software - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The study revealed pirated programs amount 90 per cent of all software in Georgia, and higher indexes are only in Zimbabwe and Moldova.
Losses of PC software producers amounted USD 272 mln last year.
Today a regional conference on fighting cybercrime will be opened in the Georgian capital.
In the course of the conference the exchange of opinions on fighting cybercrime, situation analysis and steps on reinforcement of cooperation between states in this direction are planned.
The forum will be attended by representatives of NGOs from Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Moldova, Poland, Estonia, the Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Spain, and Turkey.