- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Moscow authorities pay for education of Abkhazian and South Ossetian students2008-11-11 12:42
Moscow is going to start extra admission to Moscow State University of Management (MSUM) for students from Abkhazia and South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the source in the city government, such measures are taken in order to help in training qualified specialists for the republics, RIA-Novosti informs.
"In November 2008 Moscow State Management University of the Moscow government entrance examinations will be organized to accept ten students from the number of Russian compatriots from Abkhazia and South Ossetia", - said the Mayor's Office worker.
Entrance exams (tests) will be conducted to November, 21st .
The removal, boarding for the time of entrance examinations, education fees and boarding of the students studying in MSUM will be paid by Moscow authorities.